Wednesday, December 20, 2006

HOGolanche!!

So I posted an innocent comment on Steve's classic car post , and I forgot to include my URL in the little box that makes your name a link to your blog. Realizing my error after I posted the comment, and knowing how much Steve despises linkwhores, I had to add a second comment: "Ok, didn't get all my URL in there before. Gotta get links where I can." fully expecting a nasty but extremely funny comeback from Steve. Didn't happen. I made the front page!!! With multiple links, even. I probably have traffic up the wazoo today, or I will when Steve's multitudinous followers wake up. I can't tell because I don't have a clue about site meters and traffic tickers or whatever, but I have faith. Steve is the King, and when he slaps you down, I'm sure everybody comes by to look and laugh.
Thanks, Steve. I feel like the little kid who has to get in trouble to get noticed; that wasn't the plan, but what the hell.

1 comment:

Stephen said...

Followed the Hog link. Nice place. I see we have the Emp. in common.

Click on any sitemeter logo and you should be able to get to the registration and script page.

PS - in the Connery pic below, that pistol is (was in the orig. poster) actually a pellet gun.